The standard home warranty is a one-year service contract that protects a resale home buyer or current homeowner against the cost of unexpected repairs or replacement of major systems and appliances that break down due to normal usage. Coverage is also available to home sellers during the listing and escrow period to help them keep unforeseen breakdowns from potentially delaying the close of sale.
As a Home Seller Our Home Warranty Increases Your Client's Potential To:
As a Home Buyer Our Home Warranty Offers Your Client:
- Sell Faster - by providing a competitive edge over other homes on the market.
- Attract Quality Offers - sell with integrity and increase buyer confidence.
- Sell With Peace of Mind - knowing that after you have moved out, covered service problems will be taken care of - offering you additional after-sale liability protection.
- Peace of Mind - knowing you're protected against unexpected repair or replacement costs.
- Budget Protection - from the high cost of home repair.
- Convenience - you can call us toll-free 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to request service. A local, qualified service technician will contact you to schedule a convenient appointment.
Though most home warranty companies offer similar advantages, Coldwell Banker Townside has partnered with American Home Shield for home warranty services. Below you can find useful information on what their home warranty packages include (and don't include).